JEE Main 2018 Application forms Correction: Every year thousands of students submit the application form for JEE Main Exam. This year also lakhs students have submitted the online application form for JEE Main 2018. So, if you have filled application form for JEE main 2018 and made a mistake in JEE Main 2018 application form like wrong Name (Spelling Error), Wrong date of birth or you have uploaded wrong photograph, thumb impression then do not panic as this is common mistakes and JEE (CBSE) understand this that’s why JEE Main 2018 conducted by CBSE is providing you with a chance to rectify those mistake by making correction in JEE Main 2018 Application form.
Note: Correction in the JEE Main 2018 Online application form will be allowed just once.
JEE Main 2018 Application form Correction – Particulars Correction
All those candidates who had committed mistakes while filling the Online Application form for JEE 2018 can make a correction in the application form from. The facility for correction in particulars of JEE Main 2018 application form will be available on the official website. This is the last and final chance to make a correction in the JEE Main 2018 Online application. After the last date, no correction can be done in the application form.
JEE Main 2018 Application form Correction – Image correction
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given a chance rectified the mistakes to all those candidates who had committed mistakes in uploading the images for JEE Main 2018 registration. Image correction will be available on the official website of JEE Main 2018.
Following information/details cannot be edited while Correction
- City Of Examination
- Mode of Paper (Online / Offline)
If you want to change any of the above-mentioned information then it’s your bad luck that you cannot change this information.
How to make correction in JEE Main 2018 Online application form
It is very simple to make a correction in JEE Main 2018 Online application form, just follow the simple steps given below to make a correction in the JEE Main 2018 Online application form:-
Link for JEE Main 2018 Online application form Correction will be available soon
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2018
- Click on the link available for Correction in JEE Main 2018 Online application form
- Log in to your application form dashboard using your Application Number & Password
- Check all the particulars carefully and edit the wrong details.
- If you are appearing in XIIth Class in 2018 or if you have applied for improvement exam then you must fill the roll number for 12th class board exam in the appropriate column
- The updated information will reflect in the JEE Main 2018 online application form immediately if no additional fee will be required based on the changes in the particulars else you need to pay the certain amount (Correction Fee) via debit card/credit or via bank challan. Once you will pay the fee amount then the final correction will reflect in JEE Main 2018 Online application form.
NOTE: – This web page is completely dedicated to JEE Main 2018 application form correction, this web page is being regularly updated as per updates from JEE Main 2018. So you can bookmark this web page and visit again to get more information related to JEE Main 2018 Application form correction.