JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Do you want to appear in the India’s largest engineering entrance exam known as JEE Main 2017 ? Then check the eligibility for JEE Main 2017, check if you are eligible for appearing in JEE Main 2017 exam. Here we are providing complete information related to JEE Main 2017 eligibility. The Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main 2017 Includes details of educational qualification, number of attempts, age limit etc.
Note : Date of birth mentioned in the Xth class mark sheet will only be considered for the age limit. No other document will be accepted for the age proof.
JEE Main 2017 Eligibility
v AGE LIMIT
- For General : The upper age limit for appearing in JEE Main 2017 is 25 Years as on 1st October 2016 or born on or after 1st October 1992.
- For SC / ST / PwD : There is 5 years relaxation in the age limit for SC / ST / PwD
v EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
- Candidate must have appeared for class 12th board exam in 2015 or 2016 or 2017
- If a candidate has appeared in class 12th in 2015 and did not pass qualify that year but passed in 2016 are not eligible for appearing in JEE Main 2017
- Candidate must study 5 subjects as main subjects in class 10+2
v NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS
- Any candidate can appear in JEE Main exam three time only.
This webpage is completely dedicated to JEE Main 2017 eligibility criteria, you can bookmark this webpage and visit again to know more about JEE Main 2017 eligibility.